What is blackhead? The answer is this blackhead is small yellow or black bumps that develop or create due to excess of sebum, dirt and skin dead cells. In blackhead case following factors take part like hormonal change in body, excess use of cosmetic, improper skin, and stress. These are appearing on back, shoulder, and chest, arms, commonly on face and particularly on nose. How you can get rid from this problem easily follow our easy home remedies. You not need to buy material from market just get from home.
Baking soda is an effective treatment in case of blackhead on nose. It helps clear the debris and dirt. How you can apply or use as home treatment read out these following points!
1. Get two teaspoon baking soda and mix in mineral water to make paste.
2. Apply the paste on blackhead skin for massage only. When it to dry rinse with warm water.
3. Do this treatment twice a week after you will get batter result.
Lemon juice consider for acne remover. The vitamin and nutrients present in lemon juice best suited for all type of skin.
1. Cut a lemon and on half part of it put few drops of honey. If you don’t have honey can use sugar.
2. Gently rub the lemon on blackhead skin especially on the blackhead prone area. You can do this treatment 10 minutes twice a week.
Turmeric is best medicinal spices that popular for blackhead treatment. Turmeric offer anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties but avoid it as non-staining.
1. Mix kasturi turmeric small amount in coconut oil r water.
2. Dab the paste on blackhead skin for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. At last rinse with lukewarm water.
Take a tomato mesh it with fork and apply on your blackhead skin. Rub the skin for 2 minutes and leave for 15 minutes. If your skin is dry add some drops of olive oil but if dry than don’t use. For normal skin just mash tomato is suitable.
Green Tea Solution:
Green tea is best in high antioxidants. To get rid from blackhead with green tea treatment you need this material like drinking glass, soft towel, saucepan, face wash, cotton ball, and 2 green tea bag.
1. Get one glass of water and boil it. Place 2 green tea packs in it and keeps for cooler.
2. Wash your face with face wash and dry it with towel. Sock the cotton ball in green tea and dab it on effected area. Leave for 15 minutes and then wash your face with cool water.
3. Repeat this process once time in a week. After some time you will see magical result.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar has power to break down further build up blackhead on skin. It also help in maintenance of PH balance that your body don’t prevent further acne issue. You can use apple cider vinegar as toner. Use it as a toner offer a cooling sensation that make the skin tight.
Egg White Part:
Egg white part helps in remove the blackhead and closes the open pres. You can also get glow skin with egg white treatment. You need one white egg and one teaspoon honey.
Mix the both egg and honey and use on your nose. Let for dry after that wash with lukewarm water. Repeat twice time in a week.
Aloe era natural ingredient clean the pores, oil control, soothes the skin, and also help you in get the nose blackhead.
Fresh olive Vera gel use on blackhead nose skin. After 1o minutes rinse with lukewarm water. Do this treatment on daily base.
Aspirin reduce the swelling, dead cell, blackhead because it has anti-inflammatory properties. You will need 3 to 4 tablet, water and few drops of lemon juice or olive oil.
Crush the tablets and mix in water. If you have oily skin add lemon juice and if dry olive oil will be best suited. Use on nose skin until dry for 10 to 12 minutes. Rinse with water.