Omber lips are cool way to get fuller look. It hot yet tricky fashion trend need perfection in applying two shaded in omber style. Ombre lips are interesting technique permit romantic look. There is different way of applying enduring ombre lipstick.
You can either use mate or glossy shades for this purposes depend over the situation and mood. Generally outer end of lips shaded in darker then the shade apply across the lips span. Make sure that both shades perfectly coordinate. This funky trend lets you enhance sexier look at any time. What is omber? It’s commonly asking question. Ombre is color dye technique in this two shade or same color or two different hues delicately merges together.
It’s really an inspiration technique. Ombre is timeless fashion trends never let down you exceptions. You can apply omber lips at any time either formally or special celebration. Nude or soft pink are delicate option for everyday makeup application while darker red, purple and burgundy are awesome ideas when you have to attend special event.
How to apply omber lipstick:
There are lots of ideas to define ombre lip but make sure that it gives smooth and seamless finishing. Here we disclose the way of applying omber lipstick.
Method 1: cool vertical effects
It he most recommendable lip technique in which you simply opt to use lighter shade in center of the lips while the outer line is shaded in darker hue. It so simple to apply cool effect lips just like colors you are going to apply.
• Soft matte shade Lipstick, lip liner just needed to apply favorite ombre lipstick. You can pink nay color of your own choice.
• Gently apply darker color liner which approximately filler half of the outer lips. Shorter stocks from top of the lips are best techniques to define the outer lip shapes.
• Now apply soft shaded lip cream on your pout wind, center, of the lips.
• Blend the shaded outward through lip brush.
• Its perfect ombre lipstick when you apply different tones of a single shade means lighter and darker shade of red or pink.
Method 2: combine you beloved colors
Here we bring another method of apply ombre lips to get fuller look. Never rely on single color while you have to style-up for special event. One color ombre is best for everyday styling. Pink two or more colors of lipstick from you make-up kit. Make sure color make perfect combination otherwise it look odd. For this ombre lip color application you have to be perfect. Practice again and again to until you become expert otherwise little miss management spoils the entire struggle pink any two colors such as white and purple
• Apply concealer first it will give long lasting finish smoothly.
• As we give horizontal effect to get desired ombre look so it best to start with lining with lip color which closely matched with lipstick shade draw half line with white and half with purple as it two color lipstick which give tree color effects through ombre technique.
• Now apply white shade in one side of outer lip and purple shade on the other outer corner.
• Now blend both hues to fill the center which dramatically converts in pink hue.
• Upper lips give fuller look then the lower one.
• Its breathtaking lipstick techniques give classy look.
Step 3: horizontally effect ombre lipstick:
It’s interesting and tricky way to enhance romantic lipstick. It’s amazing technique perfect for both darker and lighter tone gradient colors.
• Pick your favorite color lipstick and lip inner. First apply liner white is darker or lighter from the lip color going to apply in center of the lips. Liner is just applying to smooth look. It not for any definition.
• If you have thin lips then it good to draw line slightly outside the lips then the nature lip line. In this way you cab able to enhance perfect fuller look.
• It best to pink two contrasting color. Apply darker one at the edges of the lips. Use brush for this action. Now apply liker tone in center and give dimension by blending lighter and darker shade.
Choose two different hue of same color family just like this lady who combines cobalt and midnight blue matte lip colors and apply it elegant way upper lips adorn with horizontal ombre effects while vertical effect ombre techniques used for lower lip.
Its hottest ombre lipstick touches to my hearts. It so simple to apply just draw outline with lips liner and then apply both shaded individually at the outer ends of the lips bended in center. It feels like two lips firmly merge together.